Our policy for repeat prescriptions is as follows:
- Patients must provide the name and strength of the medication.
- GP appointments are not required for repeat prescriptions unless they have requested it.
Prescriptions can be requested as follows:
- In person by filling in a Repeat Prescription Form
- Order through Patient Access ( www.patientaccess.com )
(same system which allows you to book appointments online)
Please contact the surgery to email your registration letter to you
- You can pick it up in person
- You can nominate a pharmacy to receive your electronic prescriptions
- A family member or a friend can pick it up on your behalf
Housebound patients may have prescriptions forwarded to a chemist and/or delivery of medication where appropriate.