- Click on "Latest News" for practice updates.
- Click on the links below for repeat prescription requests and on-line appointment booking.
At Ellis practice in Wembley the doctors and nurses take pride in offering the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare.We run many clinics for chronic disease care and offer a wide variety of other medical services such as antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice you will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right hand side. Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like.
Ellis Practice Mission Statement
We aim to:
- Treat all our patients with kindness, compassion, consideration, confidentiality and respect
- Listen carefully to what they have to tell us
- Ask about their ideas, concerns and expectations
- Be aware of their family and social networks and their vulnerability
- Make sure they are safe in our premises and their homes
- Provide an effective service of health education and illness prevention
- Provide our patients with an effective, timely process of diagnosis and treatment
- Monitor the effectiveness of our services to detect problems and improve standards
(Site updated 29/09/2015)